• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I hope you all have a great weekend. We are heading up nort' to my sisters. We'll not only be celebrating Thanksgiving on Thursday, but my oldest daughter turns 18 on Friday.

We have had a tough year at our house - we lost our goddaughter in a bus accident, and my hubby was diagnosed with MS. However, we have many things to be thankful for! My daughter who has MS has not had a relapse in 24 months, and my hubby is doing well. Our other two daughters are healthy and all three are doing well in school.

I know this past year hasn't been easy for a few others that frequent this forum, but I hope we can all focus on our blessings tomorrow, and enjoy the day.

Carolyn

I will be staying home but will head over to homeless shelter and will volunteer with serving dinner...

Also will be checking out the Black Friday ads and see whats out there! hee hee

my kids will be with their father cry I wont get them back till Sunday evening at 5 p.m. Miss them so much!!!!! We will have our own Thanksgiving Dinner either Dec 1st or Dec 2nd

We have a lot to be thankful for. My daughter's family is in rough shape, but they are heading home for good. 6 healthy grandchildren. After reading about Windy's family and what happened, our family is truly blessed.

Happy Thanksgiving to the FM extended family. smile