• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pro Fishing Supply

Dave Weber at Pro Fishing Supply in Wacionia, Mn is our newest Ice leaders sponsor.

If your looking for that ice fishing flasher, GPS or a Arctic Armor suit, give Dave a call. He runs a great shop and will be sure to help you out.

If your looking for an ace to help you out with your boat electronics and the wiring, Dave is your man again.

Dave has a full line of boating equipment also. Check Dave's Pro Fishhing Supply out here.

http://www.profishingsupply.com/ Catch More Fish Save More Money

Thanks Dave for being part of the Ice leaders team on Fishing MInnesota

I got my new H2O and Lakemaster chip from Dave about a month ago. Fast shipping and great customer service.

I was debating about the different models out there and the two major "chip" companies. Dave carries them both and helped me find which one was right for where and how I fish.

Great service, great prices and he knows his stuff.

I got my Garmin sonar/chartplotter, Garmin handheld GPS, Lakemaster chip and 2 Arctic Armor suites. And more next spring. Pro fishing supply is the place to go, why give the money to the big box store when you can get great prices and knowledge and you get to support a sponsor and a small business.

Huge props to Dave! I used my XOG with 2008 LakeMaster Chip to find the subtle breaks and find fish for the freezer! I'd highly recommend Pro Fishing Supply to get outfitted for the 2009 season. They have the right gear for you. If your boat could use an electronics "extreme makeover", they are the place to call.

I think the best part about dealing with Dave at Pro Fishing Supply is the fact that he is not just a big box store salesman trying to get a sale done for $. Dave will answer questions and is knowledgable about his products!!!! Best application for the right scenario. I like that, I want someone to convince me or detour me from a decision I sometimes make without the proper information.

Maybe to Dave's dismay, I have fired off many questions about products he carries, and to my benefit, he fires back an answer right away! That is what will keep me as a customer of Pro Fishing Supply!