• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

December Challenge- Holiday Themes

Dbl

Steve and I have decided on the theme for this month because...well it just seemed like the right topic. Holiday Themes, that can be whatever your imagination wants that to be.

Remember to please read the guidelines located HERE We had some issues last month with not using photos that where taken in the month of the challenge. We encourage all to share photos, it is the photo sharing board. But if your photo doesn't follow the guidelines for this thread post them in a different post! And remember ONE PHOTO only! This is the only fair way to do this for members that elect to participate.

This should be a fun and easy challenge for any and all! Point and shoots, fancy cameras, cell phones any thing that can take a photo of a holiday theme. Good luck and Happy Holidays!

I can hear the peace and quiet. Nice one Jonny.

Merry Christmas to the contributors and the watchers on here at Photo Sharing. I have really enjoyed this board in 2008.

This is an ornament on our family Christmas tree.

ORNAMENT2.jpg

Hello all. I'm new here and I've enjoyed what I've read and seen in your photography forum. I'm from just north of the border in Canada, and I often take the short drive down to photograph the Superior north shore. The beauty is breathtaking along the shore. The seasonal changes make it a never ending photographers dream. Anyways, here's a shot from a couple of weeks ago just a few miles south of Grand Portage MN. Happy Holidays to all....

HR2.jpg