• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

when does the limit change?

I definitely would stay home. Especially if you hunt public land.

If I do bother to hunt anymore this season, I bet I will be able to count on one finger the number of times I get a 3 bird limit. Well, aside from the planned trip to another state.

yeah, what he said. don't go on public land, the birds aren't there. weird, my golden retriever just laughed when i read this post. nope....no birds here.

if you dont want to shoot your three birds than dont shoot three shoot one or be done hunting once december comes around. just stop complain. i would be more than happy to take three birds off the land i hunt.

Actually, if it snows, I have places that will yield 3 bird limits and I love the change. If it doesnt snow, I will still prolly have opportunities at 3 bird limits, just not as many. If you have good habitat, there are plenty of birds out there.