• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone want to shoot 300 rounds with me this winter???

I've been thinking about trying to do a league over the winter. I just need to figure out where the closest best league would be near me. I'm always averse to having a weekly scheduled events but I think I could get over it for a bow league for a couple of months. I think it would help keep my interest up and peaked for next year since I want to start bowhunting for deer again.

I'm in the Metro area in Robbinsdale so if you guys have any suggestions I'm all ears.

Ryan

The place I do my bow business at is looking for shooters interested in shooting 300 rounds Mon,Tues Wed evening the cost is 90/12 weeks

Can shoot up to 60yds indoors

Send me an email if intersted

Maybe they should become a Fishing Minnesota Sponsor so they could advertise!

If you are in robbinsdale, Bwana Archery in Little Canada has 3-D leagues on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Thursday and Friday are 300 spot leagues. Spots fill up fast, and 300 league starts This coming Thursday.

Not sure if there are any spots open anymore for spot leagues...

Steve