• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Show some class!!

Chub, unless what you just wrote is tongue in cheek than you my friend are the "evidence of the decay of civilization"

Courtesy, manners, etiquette, knowing the difference between right and wrong are some of the backbones of a good civilization.

Again, unless this was written with tongue in cheek what you have said, nothing more than "how can I screw someone else" is the problem with todays society and you are a big part of that group.

Please accept my sincere apology if you were writing with sarcasm in mind.

You didn't read the whole thread did ya? LOL

Apology accepted, and have a great holiday!

Now quit whining, get on a exercise program, purchase a pair of Adida's Rooster Runner 3000's

I gotta get me some! Where can you buy these? Gander Mtn? Cabela's?

jk...

You guys are depressing me...I've never hunted in a WMA before but was planning on finding a couple this weekend with my new dog and my son for his first hunt. I'll have enough to worry about with watching my boy handle himself and controlling the pup...I don't want to have to worry about racing to the cover too.

Oh well...We'll head out and see what we find. I have no idea where I'm going yet, but I guess I'll look for an area with several WMA's close by.

You guys are depressing me...I've never hunted in a WMA before but was planning on finding a couple this weekend with my new dog and my son for his first hunt. I'll have enough to worry about with watching my boy handle himself and controlling the pup...I don't want to have to worry about racing to the cover too.

Oh well...We'll head out and see what we find. I have no idea where I'm going yet, but I guess I'll look for an area with several WMA's close by.

oh don't worry about racing to cover on wma's. you will have good luck out their and if you show up when another group of hunters are getting ready to go out ask if they want to work together and you and your boy can hunt on the outside. i hunt alot of wma's and never have a problem shooting limits or at least getting one. just last week i was out and was working a big piece of land and asked another hunter if he wanted to hunt with me and he said yes. even though we didn't get anything we covered more land then by one person.

but it is best to hunt public land during the week if possible. even if it is for a hour or two. less people and less pressure.

I think 50 yards is to close but maybe this guy though you already hunted the corn field since that would be where the hot spot was since it was just picked or getting picked. If I seen another guy waking thru a sloth area and there was only 15 mins or so left of the hunt for the day I would think that he was already hunted the corn field edge and I would take a swing thru there as well. I have been pretty lucky with my dogs and hunting after other people have gone thru an area. I would have not walked within 50 yards of you but I would have gone for the corn field.