• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vikings vs. Bears

fishin58

Sharper is going to need to find a new athletic supporter after the move Hester just put on him.

Also, these uniforms look much better than the new ones.

it wasnt the move at all, sharper is just so uncoordinated that he tripped before hester ever even got there.

and then he proceeded to blow a tackle on the long forte run.

he's long done, and needs to find the bench

Originally Posted By: double_treble
AP is gonna shred em to pieces. Gus will only attempt 25 passes, a TD and a pick, special teams will give up a big one that will lead to a score, but the Vikes will pull away in the third quarter, and we will grind em out in the fourth. 27-13 Minne.

huh? the bears have one of the worst pass defenses in the league. i like the idea of riding AP in the game, but with chicago you might as well pass, because they cant stop it

What did I say? about all i missed was the special teams call..

don't know for sure what you mean,, but on the goalline stand,, the bears passed on 1st Down,, only to be shut down on the next 3 running plays. GAME OVER!!! ORTON for all the bears fans out there is OVER-rated!!!!! They may have a RB, but still no QB.

Tillman as a CB for the bears is joy to face 2 times a season---he can cover with help, but can't takcle ,,,

can the Vikes hang on with a tough schedule??

I think that was one of the better games of the season. Pretty enteraining if you're a vikes fan with some great plays. The goaline stand, the 99 yd pass, those were the big two for me. I don't know how you don't call that late hit on Gus.

I think that was one of the better games of the season. Pretty enteraining if you're a vikes fan with some great plays. The goaline stand, the 99 yd pass, those were the big two for me. I don't know how you don't call that late hit on Gus.

Ditto! Also watching AP run that first half and watching Allen wreak havoc on Kyle Horton's health!

One Childress rip - why didn't he take AP out towards the end of the game. He looked pretty tired and hurt a little bit, yet we keep sending him out there? Taylor is more than able to run the clock down and get a couple first downs.

Other than that, I guess the coach did an alright job.

I think this is one of the most satisfying wins of the year. It seemed a lot of everything was working well. Frerotte had an above average game, doing a little more than he needed to. I saw a lot of reciever running some great routes. The line and the running backs were completely dominant, that bear's D didn't have a chance. Our defense is playing at a whole other level right now! The line is unstoppable, the coverage is much more impressive than last year and the backers are flying around without hesitation. I still think our special teams are mediocre at best right now, that's going to have to improve if we think we're going anywhere in January. Overall that was a very fun game to watch last night. Go Vikes!!!

One Childress rip - why didn't he take AP out towards the end of the game. He looked pretty tired and hurt a little bit, yet we keep sending him out there? Taylor is more than able to run the clock down and get a couple first downs.

Other than that, I guess the coach did an alright job.

I agree, not sure why he was in there. I thought I heard in his interview at the end of the game that he said he had a sprained ankel. Dude is a man for sure. But he shoulda been out, for sure if he was hurt.

I was on pins and needles at that point, horrified, praying to God that Peterson didn't get hurt.

He OBVIOUSLY should have been shut down for the night after we were up by three scores, as hard as he was running and as gimpy has he had looked on the sidelines a few times. The chance of injury skyrockets when your tired and dinged up. He was both, yet he was still in there when the game was out of reach.

Bad call to keep him in. Bad call.

AWESOME WIN! GO VIKES!

I doubt if Kluwe and the Special Teams coach will be with the Vikes next year. I can't believe they keep punting down the middle of the field rather than towards the sidelines. Even if he shanks one, it is better than a long return.