• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vikings vs. Bears

fishin58

Well, this will be the first pro football game for my son to attend. He's a Brian Urlacher fan so he'll be in full Bears regalia. I'm thinking of wearing my autographed Gary Larson Jersey (I'll keep the other autographed PPE jersey's on the wall), haven't seen them play in the Dome (haven't wanted to), might be fun.

AP is gonna shred em to pieces. Gus will only attempt 25 passes, a TD and a pick, special teams will give up a big one that will lead to a score, but the Vikes will pull away in the third quarter, and we will grind em out in the fourth. 27-13 Minne.

AP is gonna shred em to pieces. Gus will only attempt 25 passes, a TD and a pick, special teams will give up a big one that will lead to a score, but the Vikes will pull away in the third quarter, and we will grind em out in the fourth. 27-13 Minne.

huh? the bears have one of the worst pass defenses in the league. i like the idea of riding AP in the game, but with chicago you might as well pass, because they cant stop it

Can't wait for the game either! I'll be attending the game and I pray to have even a little bit of a voice when its over. HUGE GAME! With that cheesehead loss on monday its for the division. I think our boys can pull it off though. 35-12 Vikes.

Originally Posted By: CrappiesNCats
Originally Posted By: Whisker Trout Slayer
But Orton is a [PoorWordUsage] of a lot better than anything the Viqueens have!!

he's had 5 good games.....in 3 years.

and they all came against the purple

Earlier this year was the first time Orton had faced the Vikes since '05. His stat lines from those games:

16-25 att, 117 yds, 2 TD, 1 INT

6-14 att, 59 yds, 0 TD, 0 INT

The same as the quarterback of the Minnesota team, nobody. You are still looking for one.

Orton has improved a bunch since his rookie year. His rookie year he was thrown into being a starter and had the playbook scaled back and handed the ball off.

If Minnesota had to do the same and put Booty in there, I don't think he would fare as well.

Orton was a backup the last two years and learned the playbook, got stronger and lost weight. It is too bad that he got hurt and missed some time as it would be interesting to see how well his stats and Bears would have fared.

I would take Orton any day over Gus or Jackson.

Oh yeah Grossman will be available for you next year!!

i'd just about take any qb in the league over gus or tjunk...that isn't saying much.

but on the brightside atleast we have some sort of passing attack with gus...just enough to open up some running space for peterson and chester.

tough match up for both squads

monster game.....theres some football left to be played but the winner of this game might be the team to go on and win the division.

Coaching loses this game. I will throw out two predictions; One is if we win, the other is if we lose. The Vikes don't lose for lack of talent, they lose for lack of creative coaching. Th Vikes don't win because of Coaching; They win because they have alot of talent t overcome the coaches short comings.

If the Vikes win:

Vikes 31

Bears 20

If the Vikes lose:

Bears 23

Vikes 16