• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Programming Key FOB.

So I have been up late that last few nights Gooooooogling how to program a Keyfob to my aftermarket alarm for my work truck. I accidently kinda sorta washed my old one and well it doesnt work, I got my new one in the mail today, and they never included the instructions on how to program it, I have an email out to them, but am not expecting much.

The alarm itself is a Silencer alarm, the FCC ID is elvmt6a. I have read to insert and remove key 10 times hit the door lock then hit it on the remote?..I have a "smartbox" under the steering wheel with a toggle switch saying off and on. I found out my Van had this by "playing" around with this key and then accidently arming it..OOPS. With my Personel car I can turn the key on and off 3 times and it will sound a chirp, then I can program new remotes.

Does anyone know the actual process in programing a silencer remote?

Thanks in advance

Shawn