• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hoyt,Mathews,Etc

Scott Stein

I just got a Hoyt Vectrix, used to shoot the Hoyt Ultramag. The vectrix is SWEET. Virtually no hand shock, butter smooth draw, haven't had time to site it in yet, but will this week. Once you shoot a newer bow you will find out what you have been missing. Much more fun to shoot also!

I have had a few Hoyt's love them.Also shot a couple mathews and truth2.The new bows are so nice it's such a tough choice.I think you will be happy with any of the top bows out there.I have stayed with Hoyt since I have had great luck with them.

I have two bad shoulders and I shot Hoyt's and liked them except the draw was so hard on my shoulders. I ended up getting the Drenalin by Mathew's. I would check out there new bow's that are just coming out you can see them by going to mathewsarchery.com I like the speed of the Hoyts but not the draw.

Both my husband and I shoot a Hoyt Vectrix. We love these bows. There is so many good bows out there now, it's a tough choice. We don't plan on switching anytime soon. Just have to find what you like, what feels the best, and what fits you the best. Then get out the checkbook because none of them are cheap!! grin

I shoot a hoyt magnatec, a little older than some of these guys, But have shot the '08 hoyt and matthews, both shoot great.. I am a lil more sold on the matthews simply because its lighter (bow weight). But dont rule out some other brands...Buddy shoots a guardian by bowtech, very comparable to the matthews, may even be a bit smoother (never shot em side by side), but you wont save any $$$ goin that route, good luck lookin for a new slinger

I have the hoyt lazertech for hunting and love it. I would like to upgrade soon but dont have the money too. I aslo have the hoyt 38 Pro for target archery and this is a smooth bow and easy to shoot. Now i just wish i got this bow in camo instead of an anodized color cause i would use it for hunting.

Dietz- You will have to let me know how the new alphamax shoots. That looks like a sweet bow and want to shoot it so bad. I may have a chance to shoot it over Christmas break as I will be back at my moms and I will be at the hoyt dealership for a few days!