• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

B HK Lights cracked ??

fishon68

Anyone have any problems with these lights cracking? I ordered 3 sets for myself with no problems, Then I ordered 3 for a buddy and yesterday he went to install and 1 of the strips cracked in a bunch of spots, right through the housing and circuit board, his other 2 sets are fine,they were in the garage but it has not been that cold yet, e-mailed company but have not heard back yet. Any ideas what happened??

I do not like these lights. They are made way too cheap for the price you pay and no return. I have heard customer service is nonexistent and you are basically SOL if this happens when your lights come in the mail. I have heard it happens quite a lot also wink. Every year their is a post going about it.

I would just steer away from these cheap lights and buy better quality style L.E.D. lights.

I do not think they are the best of anything crazy. If they are, I would hate to see the worst of grin