• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mountin Lion near greenbush

Pickelfarmer

ICAM00121.jpg

This was sent to me in a Email a few weeks ago. Guess we know were some of the deer in MN are going. The Email stated that this was a trail cam pic taken about 18 miles NW of green bush. I do not know the original Emailer. Not sure if this pic will be ok due to the Deer but I read the posting policy and didn't see anything that stated I couldn't post it.the thing that gets me is theres three of them. Seems it wouldnt be any problem for three big cats to take a deer down.

There was an article in the Fergus Falls Journal on Friday - a couple of local horses were attacked by cougars. Strikes home that these critters around, though it does not really surprise me.

I am not in any way making light of the pain the horses and their owners have experienced, but the web based version of this article has some pretty funny reader comments.

Oh, ok so this is nothin new. sorry I first saw it in the Email sent to me. My bad. Where else is this photo located on this forum? I'd like to read and see more pics and info about these kinds of cats?

I brought it to the top of the deer-bear-elk-moose.

These were actually taken in ND in either the northeast or east part of the state, can't remember. This came from one of my college professors who was talking about the email that had been going around. Not the kind of guy who makes things up.

These were actually taken in ND in either the northeast or east part of the state, can't remember. This came from one of my college professors who was talking about the email that had been going around. Not the kind of guy who makes things up.

College professors don't make things up? Wait until you start working and see how backwards that really is!

Not the kind og guys who make [PoorWordUsage] up?

Man, what college tdo you go to?

If you want the actual truth, they were taken in SD and they were in the outdoor news a month or so ago.

there are 3 or 4 pics-

michael