• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Galyans - Denny Brauer rod & reel combos on sale

BigMike

I just stopped in at galyans in woodbury and saw Denny Brauer rod & reel combos on sale. Quantum reels & brauer custom rods. Kinetic spin reels I think w/rod on sale for 69.97 (plus 25% off everything ending in $.97) so that would make it about $55 for the combo.

The other is a Quantum Energy PT baitcasting reel 6:2:1 ratio and brauer rod combo on sale for $149.97 plus the additional 25% off. Combo total $112. That is about $40 less than just the reel sells for itself. I've already got two of those reels (from last year) and love them and I am really contemplating buying at least one more for that price. Plus their clearance bins are always fun to dig in (same deal 25% off already marked down price).

Just thought I would share the info (after I've already done my damage grin.gif).

Thanks Mike! Do you know how long this sale is going on? I'm most interested in just the reel but if the rod comes with it at that great price, might as well take both!

No clue on how long the deal is going to last, but it is a great buy, even if all you want is the Quantum reel. I'll buy the rod off you if you don't want it for $20. That would give you the reel for about $90-100 vs. retail value if you buy it by itself for $160+. email me at [email protected] if you want to sell the rod.

[This message has been edited by BigMike (edited 05-24-2004).]