• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Eskimo Quick Fish???

Charries

I have two of these. They are well worth the money. Somewhat difficult to get it set up in high winds though. I have never had to do anything but put weight (tacklebox or rod case etc.) on the inside corners when I have it set up. Not gonna find a better house for anywhere near the money.

I've had the Quick Flip II for a few years now. Works great for two guys. Kinda tough to stand up in, but there's enough room to stand up and stretch out a bit. Windy days without any snow to pack in the sides can make it tough. Wind took us for a ride one time, we slid about 20ft from our holes. Not good when you've got a heater going and everything set up....

I grew up fishing in a 6X6 permanent house with a hole in each corner. My dad, my grandpa, my brother and I would all fit in there. We hauled our gear out in a 1957 Ford. We heated the house with a small gas heater. It was warm, it was roomy enough and it was simple. This is the very reason I finally ended up with a Clam 4Person house. There is enough room for four, it is easily heated with a small propane heater. It's easy to set up. It folds down to practically nothing and probably costs about what it cost my Dad to build his 6X6 in 1958. Don't worry about the high winds. If it is that windy out, and it has to be very windy, like 30mph or more, then skip that day because no matter what house you have it won't be great. Finally, you can actually stand up in it.