• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fun Pic from Last Year!

PICT0003.jpg

Isn't this picture funny? I took it early ice last year because I was just so darn happy to be on the ice again! I'm no photographer so the composition and color is all wrong (I don't do my hubby pround with my point & shoot winkgrin )

Those are my knees with my locator and Mr. Buddy. Just thought I'd share a picture that I've been looking at every day for about a month now! laugh

You can't tell very well but the cat is actually sort of smirking!!! laugh

Another thing is, that's my old hand me down ice shack. I've got an Otter Cabin now that I love. cool

Another thing I've been looking at every day is airjer's ice map in the Ice Fishing forum. What a totally great way to see how the ice getting thicker by the day! Here's a link if anyone hasn't seen it yet.