• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Twins Spring Training question(s)

goose89

Anyone know when a schedule for 09 Spring training will come out?? Or rough dates when they've come out in the past??

How much have tickets been in the past?? No info available yet.

I'm trying to plan a vacation but don't want to lock in dates until I have tickets / dates they're playing in Fort Myers, ect.

Thanks in advance, Goose.

Goose,

The schedule is usually out the end of Nov/beginning of Dec, so should be any time within the next two weeks. I've been to quite a few games, as my folks live in Cape Coral, but can't really remember the prices. It used to be cheap and easy to get a ticket, but there seems to have been a great increase in popularity the last few years, so some games sell out quickly. Concessions aren't much cheaper than at the Dome.

Keep checking the Twins HSOforum. They'll post the info as soon as it's available.

Brfive,

Thanks, I saw the dates last nite too.

Curious.... Who is my old neighbor that loves hunting behind your V??? I have an idea, but not for sure. You from CC / CC area?? Later.....