• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Thunderman

winter weather reports 2008-09

Todd we picked up 2" of packy wet snow and it was pretty easy going with the snow pusher clearing down to the blacktop. Pretty warm out there, 31 degrees here. Highs in the 40's, south wind around 10 mph

I can't wait for this weather/season to be over...I didn't even catch a cold this year...and that's pretty bad.

FFFFF this ice season and the snow we have received this year.

I can't wait for this weather/season to be over...I didn't even catch a cold this year...and that's pretty bad.

FFFFF this ice season and the snow we have received this year.

Sorry dude...This is the only time of year that I have time to fish on a regular basis so I need a few more weeks of the hard water. I've had better seasons though.

43* wind @ S 10 to 20 mph gust to 30 It looks like we are going to get some heavy rain today then a cold front coming through later this afternoon.

Jay - Todd's fishing on Erieville, talked to him this a.m. catching a few fish working shallow to deep, caught a nice 3 lb. smallie when I was chatting with him.

43* and lite rain the radar shows it tracking twords Vermont.The next 7 days they are showing daytime temps above freezing and a few days of rain.

38* wind @ 18mph SSE with gust to 22mph wind is supposed to turn mid morning NNW 20 to 40mph gust even higher eek.