• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

winter weather reports 2008-09

Welome to the NY forum Fred! Freddie I am pretty beat up right now all I want to do is go home and sleep. Without a sled it's gonna be one tough haul anywhere this weekend I am actually thinking of taking the weekend off and letting the weekenders pound some trails down.

AWWW come on now Sally get the skirt and high heals off laughlaughgrin I was up at 2:30am out snow blowing there will be a path somewhere wink.If not I will blaze a trail you old fart whistle.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sally this... With 8 plus inches on the lakes and now this...

Snowblowing, roof raking and football weekend for me.

Tonight: Snow showers, mainly after 3am. Low around 13. West wind between 9 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.

Saturday: Snow showers, mainly before 1pm. High near 17. Wind chill values as low as -1. West wind between 9 and 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.

Saturday Night: A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southeast. Chance of precipitation is 20%

Iceman I wouldn't mind Deruyter. That's one of the many spots I haven't been to yet. Going out to dinner at the wifes friends house, if you want you can email me at [email protected] with your phone #, or I can try to get in touch with later on via this web site to set things up for tomorrow.

Went to Deruyter today with iceman1603 and we marked a lot of fish. Iceman caught a perch and a bunch of small eyes, I on the other hand had one good hit but lost it on the way to the hole. We left there about 1:30, Cali headed home and I stopped at yellow tape on my way home and managed to ice about 2 dozen fish in a couple hours, and brought 5 home to have for dinner along with the one's I caught yesterday. Will be heading out again tomorrow, that will make 10 days straight that I've gone out, I think I'm hooked

Yeah, should be out today but I've got to deliver! It's all my fault...bought the new LX5 and Recon DLX. If I'd have bought a snowmobile, we wouldn't see an inch of snow. That's the way my luck usually works. lol Going to try and check out the Rainbow pond tomorrow. Never been on it before. Gonna take a little walk with the Marcum, auger and a little gear and see what I can find. Weather permitting.

Well, The arm held up ok but the pond was a bust. Hit another small spot and couldn't mark a fish. Got one small sick looking bluegill and a decent perch. Something big hit me hard and was gone in a blink. New Marcum is wild. Had 16 inches of ice. Lots of clutter on the screen for some reason from time to time. Walking was tough, 8-10 inches. I think snowshoes! Anyone going out tomorrow?! Gonna be cold but.... Warm temps for the weekend being predicted

I was on Oneida at 6:45 this morning. When I got out of the truck, it was hovering around 0* with 0 wind, which made it very tolerable. It was colder on the ice for sure today. The sun was shining and there were crystals standing stationary in mid air from what little water/oxygen that was apparantely still hanging around...wicked cool ;)(no pun intended)

I took the Arty Caty for a spin down the pipeline tonight to do some Whole Shot Wheelies...my neck froze solid from the brittle air...still a blast, she is running good, for sure...JAY!

-6* here this morning.

DC, not to many people fish off there anymore I to remember lots of perch going off there.That might be a spot to consider for the weekend don't have to really venture too far to get to 40fow wink.A machine would help probably have to go off god point.