• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
1Yogi

Shameless Plug

To All I was just in JR's Tackle outlet and am as tickled as a man with feather boxer shorts. Stop in they got some great deals.

[This message has been edited by Paul Waldowski (edited 04-16-2004).]

No shame in plugging a great tackle co. Great people and products. My wife is not happy with JR's. They are only 2 miles from my house and I've been spending alot of time over there with the checkbook. Very good prices and have you checked out those new JR's cranks. Lookin good!!

------------------
I'd rather be skunked than follow the crowd!

Brian Rogers

[This message has been edited by BDR (edited 04-17-2004).]

JR's is always on sale! Some friends and I ran a kids fishing club for 6 years. The owners of JR's provided the kids who attended with 99.99999% of the tackle they had. They did this at little, or (most of the time)NO charge! They either have it or will get it for you. I don't know of any other tackle provider anywhere who is more willing and able to accomidate thier customers. I am very glad to see them on this web site.

Where are they located? I've purchased their stuff before, but didn't know they had their own store.

8823 Zealand ave N Brooklyn Park. Just off 169 and 85th. JR's has a wide assortment of fishing gear. As well as thier own jigs, spinners, they are Making Cranks that look very promising, Reels, Ice rods, open water rods coming, alot of harware to choose from, Spoons.
JR's also has endless discounted items for sale in the retail store. Tons of rods. If you have any tackle questions Duane really knows what he is talking about and is very interesting to talk to.

I highly recommend stopping in.

------------------
I'd rather be skunked than follow the crowd!

Brian Rogers

JR's Tackle
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait

And, The flat in Rolands bay On Mille Lacs is named after him.

Stop in and check out the 4 rod/reel ice fishing bags he has, if they are still available. Outstanding way to store /transport ice fishing gear.Great store- can be a bit hazardous to go in there if you are on a tight budget.

I didn't know that was JRs. I was just in there a month or so ago and bought a nice Fenwick rod and an awesome 10 ball bearing reel. Used it this weekend!