• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Storm Lake??????

I went to college in Storm Lake and hadn't fished it in 20 years. No reason...other than we're a bit closer to Boji and Spirit, so we usually head there. Anyway, this spring we loaded the boat and headed down there. They have done a bunch of dredging in the lake, which creates some fantastic break lines. On that particular day, nearly all the fish we marked were near these breaks. We caught our limit in a couple of hours pulling cranks, but saw other boats getting them with live bait as well. Didn't get back down there again, but heard the 'eye bite slowed down after June. For awhile though it was very good.

We did outstanding all the up to June, late ice, wader fishing and boat fishing.

I fished down there half a dozen times this fall and didn't even get a bite. I have heard pretty much the same from other guys that fish it.

when i go home i always hear they are biting but i never get the time go out out when i am back for holidays, it is going to be different this year i am going to get out. When i come back we usually ice spirit or boji during christmas if there is ice.