• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Buster Bobbers: Real deal or gimmick?

Cast Master

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome product, I won't use any other type of bobber for icefishing. The fact that you can trim them down to make the resistance of the lure low is very important, IMO. They are also great for detecting the "up-bite." The only thing as exciting as seeing your bobber dip under water is watching it fall on it's side.

They're really nice because the clip right on and you don't need a bead. If I want to go from bobber fishing to jigging, it's really easy.

I agree, these are the nuts. I like the thill bobbers, but nothing is worse then having to cut your line to take off the thill to jig. Buster bobbers rule!!!!!!!!!

I use them all winter and even in the summer... Bruce is a great guy and has a vast knowledge in the fishing industry.. He will be at the Ice Show too. They work great on open ice dead sticks or in ice houses....

Beef

They are for sure the real deal. If you are going to go the bobber route, they are the best. Plus, when it comes time to ditch the bobber, you don't need to cut the line.

Snoozebutton is right, don't use them in the summer!