• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Snocross Track In Elk River Taking Shape

Shack

They have been trying for a week now, but this morning, they had piles of snow wink It looked like a blizzard coming into ER on 169 this morning right by the track grin. They must have been at it all night.

These where taken yesterday.

post-20209-1226946816_thumb.jpg

post-20209-1226946806_thumb.jpg

post-20209-1226946836_thumb.jpg

Anyone racing this track this year grin? Might be some big names I heard. Should be fun to watch!

Should be a good year to ride winksledder.gif

It is called Elk River Extreme Motor Park (ERX Motor Park)

They just built it this year. This will be the first year it is open.

I will get some images in the next couple days. They are running those machines all night, because they have huge mountains of snow this morning cool.

They will have motorcross next spring and summer also.

Well I had to stop and watch a little tonight grin There was about 6 mod sleds out running and breaking in the track. They sure have made a ton of snow the couple days. Enough for 20’ piles.

Unfortunately, my cell phone settings got messed up and this all I could get. I will get better images tomorrow

3046959670_bba63a7b8f_o.jpg

3046125065_eedf2719b2_o.jpg

3046125091_15f3d30b5b_o.jpg

3046959580_9070e07208_o.jpg