• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FISH HOUSE 99% COMPLETE !!

marshmallow

WENT OUT TO MY BUDDIES FARM IN NOWTHEN THIS WEEKEND.. WORKED ON MY 8X8 AND AM ABOUT 99% DONE.. YEEEE HAAH ! MAYBE WE WILL GET OUT SOONER THAN LATER THIS YEAR.. I WORKED ON THE HOUSE WELL INTO DARK.. LIGHTED UP THE LANTERN.. ICE FISHING THOUGHTS RACING THROUGH MY MIND.. HAVE FUN THIS WINTER..

Marshmallow,

Say, I'm not trying to be rude, but I'd like to suggest that you turn the caps off in your messages. Full upper case words are generally looked upon as yelling. I'm sure that's not how you're trying to come across, but that's usually how it's associated. Caps also make it more difficut to read messages. To be honest, when I see a message in all upper case, I tend not to read it.

Just a friendly message. Of course, you're welcome to type in the way that makes you most comfortable, I just wanted to pass that tidbit along. Good luck with your fish house, and remember to keep the ice below you, not above! smile

Well from reading his post, he DID seem a little excited, so I welcome the all caps. It isn't like you are listening to them and they are hurting your ears. Leave the typing issues to a typing class....schools out for this guy.

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME PICTURES

Hey Marshmallow,

I hope that I didn't offend, that wasn't my intent. You're welcome to type in any way that you'd like, I just thought I'd pass a little net etiquette along, incase you weren't aware.

I'm with Tip. Have any pics?!