• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best hunt ever!!!!!!

This weekend I had the best hunt of my life. I planned on meeting up with a buddy that has access to a lot of land. He was out of town for the first day, but I managed to get quite a few divers on my own. The 2nd day we saw thousands of geese, and limited out in a corn field. The last 2 days we field hunted mallards. That was the best hunting I have ever had. At one point we had about 200 mallard land just outside of our deeks. We adjusted our deeks, and the mallards were right on top of us. The area is loaded with thousands of geese, not as many mallards yet. We just got lucky to be able to hunt the land that we scouted. I am still having dreams of mallards landing on top of me.

its generally known that town x holds honkers, but naming areas your hunting is really getting frowned upon on public forums. ive been guilty of it before, but hearing 1 hunter show up in your spot and saying "found out about this spot from some guy on the internet" will make you rethink how you post. congrats on a great hunt though.

Not a huge deal, its just that it gets harder and harder to get access to land when more and more people decide to flock to the areas.

Congrats on the good hunt, and I'd love to see some pics of the hunt. Its hard to bee a good goose/mallard combo field hunt.