• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite Fishouse Recipe

MinnesotaMuskie

I think it is a two day menu:

Day one - Venison chilli. Gets better with each meal.

Day two - Cheddar brats boiled in canned pork chops with leftover Venison Chilli on top.

Don't forget the TP on this trip.

I just showed my wife this HSOforum...

Just showed her this topic...

She said we are Rednecks...like this is a bad thing?????

She thought all of our recipes looked good...she was a little leary on onions & ketchup. She is going to pack us the cheese and bologna in tin foil. I hope my kids remember me for this as well as you remember your Dad.

Thanks...keep em coming.

I just had another favorite come to mind...Sweet Rolls with Summer Sausage...a taste sensation followed by hot coffee.

Oh ya smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

------------------
Practice CPR...Catch, Photo, Realease. Unless you pickle a small northern of course.

First thing in the morning when ya wake up there's nothing better than the smell of coffee, eggs cooked in bacon grease, hash browns covered in gravy, and a bloody mary.

Secondly, take a walleye or perch right outta the hole, fillet and fry. Ya just can't get fresher than that!!! Followed up with a canned pork chop.

Yankee, you can say it, it's all good.......away down south in (cough) dixie.

At least now you're up nort where the water gets really really hard in the winter.

I noticed you're in Sioux Falls area. That's less than an hour from where I live. Stay in touch and when the ice comes, lets hit the lake!!!!!! I'll even buy the first 12 canned pork chops.