• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

You might want to know!

jiggin pig

If you plan on making any big purchases at cabelas this might be the time. I went to cabela's today and puchased a new Marcum LX-3, and much to my surprise the cashier gave me a 100 dollar gift certificate towards any other puchases i would like to make before christmas. If you ask customer service for the card or info they will give it to you. Here are the details.

If you spend $500 you get $150 cert.
If you spend $450 you get 125
If you spend 400 you get 100

I am not sure on the other amounts. it was a great suprise. I belive Gander Mountain will also give the same deal if you have the card with you.

Cabela's extended the time to use the card until Oct. 31. It was originally the 15th of October.

I also bought a Marcum LX-3 to get the $$ on my card. You can get a TON of ice fishing stuff for $100!! And it's all on the house!!

Let's see if we've got this correct. We walk up to the Customer Service counter at Cabela's, ask them about the gift card dealy with the purchase of a certain amount or more, and they give it to us?

Here is the story right from the customer service rep. Walk up to the customer service desk and they will give you a give card that you can activate by purchasing the amounts shown in the post above. They have extended the date of the promotion until the 31st of October.

Because I don't live next door to Cabela's, I made a call down to the customer service. "Could you pleeeease send me a card?" Thinking I could save a trip and bring to Gander Mountain to get the same deal as mentioned above. She shot me down, dang! I think she sensed the guilt in my voice.
Im ready to make the drive down now, but will probably wait til the end of the month when I can get a real eye full of the ice fishing merchandise, rather than a teasing right now. Will be buying a new shelter and auger (ca-ching). Thanks to this site, I know what I want. BUT, would like to check out the "new" Fishtrap - Yukon. Looks like a lot of great standard features. Can't wait - will make a day of it of course.