• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Arctic Armor......Is it worth the money?

Mike Stark

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a size chart for the artic armor. For example the inseam length or the arm length of the jacket. What size would I need if I am 6'6 and 230 lbs.

Perchjerker was right on because I am 6' and about 255 and I have a XXL jacket and bibs but should have got a XL jacket.

I have the camo pattern and was mad at myself for leaving them up at the cabin when they should have come deer hunting with me because of the high winds my legs got chilly. This never happened last winter going across the lake on my 4 wheeler when it was below zero !

[Note from admin: You can find the HSO Arctic Armor Suits and Gloves here - FREE GLOVES and shipping!!.]

I wanted to try them on but...there's only a couple stores here handy that have it and when i called they had a very limited supply. I'm 6-5 240lbs. I'm thinking 2XL for the jacket and bibs. What do you think anyone??

I have said it many times. Light and warm and its great all year round. I use it spring , fall and winter fishing. Too warm for summer. I also use it snowmobiling and its great. Plus the reflective material makes it easy to see people with a flashlight or sled lights when riding your sleds on the ice.

Some of the best money, if not the best, I have spent on cold weather clothing ever.

And yes it floats.

I have a question about the lining on the bibs. I see that the "Plus" line has a fleece or tricot type lining. does this cause your shirt to ride up when wearing them. I have had some bibs that didnt have a smooth nylon lining in them and they were a real pain as they kept pulling my shirt up leaving my kidney area exposed. I think the camo and red have a slicker lining than the green suit. Thoughts anyone?

Gadgetman,

I purchased the new A.A. Plus, but since it is a very new product on the market I have limited use of the suit (not quite winter yet). Personally, I love the liner and it feels more comfortable to wear compared to my other Arctic Armor I own.

The red/black and Camo suits have a nylon liner on the inside.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I've worn the tricot lining for a year now and have no issues with my pants or shirt riding up.

The easiest spot to get an HSO Arctic Armor Suit with FREE shipping and FREE Gloves included is at OutDoorProStore.com - HSO Arctic Armor.

I think this looks cool wink!

aaplusjacketgreen.jpg

aaplusbibsgreen.jpg

But, it is hard to decide from these:

aajacketcamo-red.gif

aabibscamored.gif

These prices are pretty great, plus free gloves, shipping, you get a HSO logo and no Tax wink all for $339.00! That is cool cool

This about the best deal I have seen around.

I just have to decide which color confused The green looks very cool, but so does the camo, But!!! The red and black is the traditional color and most of the pro staff seems to wear this color. grin

Decisions, decisions??

Shack, you wont be sorry! I got the camo suit, I have been wearing it out hunting. It is nice, its not bulky, and it is warm! I have been in the rain with it, and it never soaked through to me, I stayed dry. I see it as a 3 season coat!