• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Revolution

2dalake

Good thing I ordered on Tuesday. If I would have waited one more day I would have been out $20 as order 2 of them. One for me, one for the father-in-law for Christmas. $49 is still a great deal, anyone know when retail outfits will start carrying the Revolution?

Take care,

Question about the Revolution...I'm not real sure about a couple things?

The plastic dividers that are zip tied at the top is that the way its suppose to be used? I also noticed their are channel's on the outside 2 plastic look like something is suppose to slide down in them?

I didn't recieve any instruction's with it so I'm not positive on how the storage area is suppose to work.

I know its a dumb question I just wanted to make sure nothing was missing.

Thanks in advance Todd....

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

The rods slide in both ends with the plastic storage dividers. The gear, tip-ups, tackle, dipper etc. go in the center section.

I only carry 4 rods in mine, one in each divider. However, each divider can hold up to 2 rods. I just don't like to worry about tangles.

RJ

I had ordered mine on Oct 28th. I gave them 2 weeks and then I called. They had some computer issues. Once I made contact I received it the next day. They we very helpful. I love the case. I can't wait to get it on the ice.

"Your bobbers down!"

FM guys are great. I called Monday, and they sent another one out. Received today (Thursday). Looks like just what I need. I'm about half way thru building a folding shanty. The plywood ends and poly tarp sides and top style. This bag will carry all my rods and gear. Suspect it will attach to my quad, under the Ryan's yoke that hauls the auger. Send some cold over to Michigan. Fifty some degrees today.

RJ it was like that in Duluth today as well. We need cold and it looks like low 30's for tomorrow here.

You will love your Revolution Bag. Best rod case I have owned! Its great at 1st ice because you can get everything except the minnows, auger and graph in there. Maybe even minnows if ya put them in a 1 liter pop bottle. Enjoy!