• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Revolution

2dalake

The UPS man brought me my new rod case yesterday, the one I bought months ago sight unseen? As advertised, it holds six rods, three on each end, with dividers......I'm already packed. Did it snow today?

I actually saw snow last night north of Fargo, ND. The highway was starting to get a light dusting on it.

My Revolution should be here any day now!! Only problem is, I'm going to have to buy more rods to fill it grin.gif

[This message has been edited by hanson (edited 10-16-2004).]

I'll second that! My Revolution has been a great tool for carrying all of my goodies. Well not all, which is why I got a second one, now I can fit mine and my clients gear over my shoulder. They're a great tool and eliminate the tangled mess of the dreaded 5 gallon pail!

Yep, the Revolution is a sweet piece of equipment. All your gear is neatly organized and can be easily thrown over your shoulder or strapped on your back for quick and efficient transportation. You'll be amazed at how much gear can fit into one of these. Another piece of equipment designed to help make things easier on the ice.

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

Another option is the Premium Ice Rod Case...

Premium1_Small.jpg

Ice Rod Case

This case can hold up to three 34 inch rod and reel combos and also has extra storage room for added gear. Another way to keep things organized and protected when out on the ice. I really like the rod case for early ice when I'm runnin and gunnin for those slab crappies. Keeps things simple and lightweight when I only need a couple rods.

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

i got mine last week, the one I ordered last March. Looks great, can't wait to use it. 6 rod/reel combos and a spot on the side for all my little tackle boxes with ice fishing stuff in it. And it will fit in a 5 gallon pail for transport. nice

I couldnt take the pressure anymore. I finally brokedown and asked the boss for one,and she said yes. shocked.gif Mine should be here by the end of the week, smile.gif I cant wait. I see Mn got some snow, if you dont mind sharing everyone go outside and blow east grin.gif

I love my Revolution and will be getting a Premium Rod Bag for those walk in trips with less gear. My Revolution is great because I can get everything but my LX-3 in it. I actually packed it so full last year that I had a hard time picking it up! shocked.gif One of the best buys I have made in a long time. One feature I really like is the Glow Fabric sewn into these bags. A little safety never hurt.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

BigDaddy,

it should work nicely. I would set it up so it could be removed if you want to just in case you decide to do a little walking.

It's nice to have the bag close to you when fishing.

------------------------------

The Revolution-CLICK HERE

I have taken industrial velcro and had it sewed on heavy webbing material. I then riveted it on the front rack of our unit. For early and late ice I plan to have my Revolution mounted using the velcro straps. Takes about 2 seconds to remove it or to just loosen it up and get what I need from that bag.

Thats a good idea Jeff, I think that would work awesome! There are a lot options for using Velcro to attach the Revolution to ATV's, snowmobiles or even portable fishhouses. Looks like I'm going to have to play around with the portable now laugh.gif

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

I just wanted to mention that the Revolution and the Premium cases were designed by avid ice anglers.Guys who get out there and fish all the time and knows what a good case is.A few of them ,I am proud to say, are our staff here at FM and IceLeaders. smile.gif

I was messing around with my Revolution and the Premium Ice Rod Case and I took a few pictures to share...

I got 3 rods in the Premium Ice Rod Case if I broke down the reels and made the handles flat...

PremiumIceRodCase4-571x192.jpg

Premium Ice Rod Case

PremiumIceRodCase.JPG

Premium Ice Rod Case

PremiumIceRodCase2-570x286.jpg

Premium Ice Rod Case

PremiumIceRodCase3.JPG

Premium Ice Rod Case

I really like the added length on the inside of the new Revolution so longer handle rods can fit. Really works out nice...

NewRev-609x211.jpg

Revolution

NewRev2.JPG

Revolution

I also like the reflective tape added to all the Stone Legacy items. Thats a big plus. They really shine bright when needed.

Yep, I'm ready for ice fishing smile.gifgrin.gif

Bring on the ice!!

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson