• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The "Original" Ice Map (Done for the year!)

Jeremy airjer W

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drove from Mankato to Menomonie, Wi Friday afternoon. Eagle Lake looked froze over, East Bay on Madison Lake was froze but the main portion was still mostly open, Lake Francis looked froze over, Lily was froze, Cannon Lake was mostly froze, along I35 north of Faribault most everything looked froze except for a few rivers and streams, I94 east of the cities to Menomonie Wi again everything looked froze except a few rivers and streams although the streams did have more ice on them then between Mankato and Fairbault along HWY 60 and Fairbault and the cities along I35. Most of these lakes down here had barely enough ice to be walking on, but the time is near.

Single digit lows here in NW Iowa on Thursday night...all the local ponds have a thin layer of ice. Angler's Bay on Spirit has skim ice I hear, so hopefully the temps will cooperate in the next week or so.

I went out this afternoon, tried Artichoke in wc mn. had a good 4.5" as long as I was in 5' or less any deeper than that and it was bearly 2.5" to 3". I could not get to were I wanted to fish so I left. Stopped by Oliver on the way home and it maybe had an 1.5" on it were I checked, the lake was wide open on 11/20.

stillwater area has mostly all ice on smaller lakes and all ponds!!

Havent checked lakes like demontriville or big carnelain but i will sometime soon

yeah, whenever you get carnelian checked i'd love to know how it's looking. i like to get out there for early ice tip ups.

had a buddy got out rush (chisago) by the park on the north end of west and he said there was 4 - 5 inchs there on sunday

what are they fishing for on Rush right now??? I may want to go tomorrow if they are getting some panfish.