• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

January 10th GTG at Mille Lacs

Is anyone still interested in a Millelacs trip in January? Either the 3rd or the 10th? I am trying to get my calendar set up now so I don't end up somewhere else when I would rather be with the gang from FM.

Okay let's set the date for January 10th. I don't know if anyone wants to make it a weekend deal or just a one day, rent ice shacks or just use portables? If we are going to rent shacks we should get in touch with Paul. We could always rent the big 22 hole sleeper unit, it's only $1100 for the weekend shocked

No intrusion BG-it's best not to overlap these events so anyone can attend each and every one.

Sounds like a great weekend ladies! I'll try to get this weekend off or at the least come down on that Saturday!

Bring the hubby with, I need all the ice fishing tips I can get. Don't forget Burntside is 2 weeks later!!!

I know, I know, Christmas isn't even here yet and I can't stop thinking about our GTG. Last night I dreamed about all kinds of neat food we can eat. Does anyone like venison meatballs in BBQ sauce? I will hit Wallyworld and get a plethora of paper plates, disposable bowls, napkins, towels, and silverware. What kinda gear are you planning on bringing? I will have my ATV, auger, vex, maybe bring my aqua-vu, might bring my otter sled as I know I will want to hit the outside during the day, won't have my GPS by then but that's ok. I feel like the little kid on the TV commercial "I'm too excited to sleep".

I'll try to get down there Saturday for the day. I probably won't be able to bring my Otter though. Can someone squeeze me in for a few hours if I can make it?

Darn tootin we can fit ya in somewhere laugh Maybe Tami?

Char has offered me a spot in her house on New Years at Appledorns. I could not do it on my own because I had to take the cat to the ER she was pretty sick but now is doing much better. We all know the animal Er's cost a bundle just to walk in the door. I have to say though the people at the animal er in Coon Rapids can't be beat. What a great bunch. If anyone in the area has an animal emergency don't hesitate to go there.