• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Put your boat away yet?

Big Dave2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is empty of all gear and full of gas and Stabil....need to have it winterized - anyone have a recommendation in the north metro for decent job for decent $$$. Have had a couple people show me over the years but I can never remember how to do it completely 12 months later when I need to do it again....pitiful, I know! Too many things I need to remember to store that info I guess.

Mine is empty of all gear and full of gas and Stabil....need to have it winterized - anyone have a recommendation in the north metro for decent job for decent $$$. Have had a couple people show me over the years but I can never remember how to do it completely 12 months later when I need to do it again....pitiful, I know! Too many things I need to remember to store that info I guess.

Do you have an outboard? 2-stroke?

All I do on mine is change the lower unit oil which is simple, and fog the motor which is simple also. I have never had any problems......yet.

I never really winterize mine. It stays in the same stall of the garage all year, and I use it almost year round. Always open water on a river somewhere. The only time it doesn't get much use is when the permanant fish house is out.

I am jealous of all of you with yours out. I have been a die hard duck hunter through all these years, but this year changed. Bought a place with my brother up by Pequot and have fished my butt off and loved it. I hunt anything that moves but have fished longer into the fall then I ever have. If the ducks aren't going to fly might at well fish. I also deer hunt and knew I wouldn't be back to the cabin until turkey day so it was put away after Halloween.