• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bench for Otter Resort

LittleRanger

I have some nice photos and a cad drawing of a nice bench I built a little while back. Very Comfy smile.gif

If you post your e-mail I'll send them... or if some one would like to post them here, maybe that would be even better.

I've never taken the time to set up an account for posting photos.

If your interested in plans, Stiff has an awesome seat plan! I didnt' get the specifics but saw a picture and copied it...and i am not good with that kind of thing! Email him and see his contraption...Stiff- I made one similar but yours is awesome!
Hopefully you guys can patern his!

I sent these imagines to Paul this morning. I hadn't looked at them in some time and they seem more grainy than I remember. I'm thinking I should rescan them, but I think you'll get the idea.
btw - in the drawing of the frame... I removed the cross bar in the front when it came time to build because it was so sturdy without it that it would have been overkill.
Hope you all like the idea. I'm sure there are lots of little tweets that can improve the design.

Tony