• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Going to the game!

fishnhuntnboy

I am going to be at the game on saturday and I am absolutly PUMPED to go. It should be a great game agains the blue jackets. I know these next few days will be going by a lil slow and I know the drive on friday is going to be a long drive down to the cities.

Well, hopefully the Wild can keep those special teams pumping. Last night's game was really one sided in the Wild's favor. A couple of beauty Power Play goals and the penalty kill was solid as ever. But on the other hand, Phoenix looked really sloppy and tired.

Looks like Columbus has played well over the last 4 or 5 games, so this should be a tougher matchup. Hoping that Columbus has as much problems with their back to back as Phoenix did. Have a great time at the X!

Agree. Phoenix was very sloppy and tired. Score could have been 5 or 6 if Illya didn't make some good saves.

Every game at the X is a great one to watch. Greaty sightlines and everything. Only thing that may be a damper is if the Wild play flat and have that "don't care" attitude throughout the game.

Hope you have fun and it's worth the trip.

You coming from Ely? That's a hike. When you leaving, now? winkgrincrazy

It should be a good game. They did play well yesterday and watching the game got me really really pumped for tomorrow.

I did too notice that phoenix was a lil sloppy. The wild were skating circles around them it looked like. Hopefully the Wild will still be in a go get em attitude tomorrow.

Yea im comin from Ely. I am going to be leaving in about an hour or so down to my dads house. Long drive for a game but always worth it!

What a game last night. That game was so good and they were playing well. They looked a lil tired in the 2nd. Probably one of the best games I have ever seen in person. The shoot-out was a bonus and you gotta love the new guys putting points up on the board when we need them

I guess ya had to be there because from the couch that game against Columbus was the most boring I have watched for a long time. Icing after icing, offsides galore, etc. little offensive flow, etc. At least we got the extra point!