• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Custom Jigs and Spins....

Matt Breuer

I would like to let everyone know about the changes in this years Custom Jigs Winter line-up.

This year there will be a line of panfish jigging rods, these rods have a great spring action and will be killer on the days when the fish are biting light. We've also added a spring bobber for you ultra finessers!
springrod.jpg

There are also a new line of your old favorites, the precious metal series. Gold or Nickel plated Rat Finkee's, Ratso's, Ant's, and my favorite, Shrimpos.

H08G_hotorange.gif

Please check out the site for sowm awesome kits.
http://www.tacklecity.com

------------------
------------------
Matthew J. Breuer
Northcountry Guide Service
mjbreuer...at...paulbunyan.net

FM Sponsors

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 10-06-2004).]

Looks like a interesting finess rod. It's kind of funny but for several years I didn't even know what a Ratso or Ratfinkee were but come to find out that they have been my goto small lure for a very long time. I just bought them off the counter in a "Ma and Pa" shop. They had no labels. I thought it was my secret wink.gif

------------------
Brian Rogers
FM Sponsors

[email protected]

Yep, those Ratso's and Shrimpo's are very productive for panfish. Custom Jigs and Spins make a nice line of ice fishing tackle for panfish.

Breuer,
I bet that rod will work great on the "sight" bite for those bull gills. I bet those rods get a work out this winter.

------------------
Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson
Pro Staff Coordinator
FishingMN Sponsors

Matt Johnson Outdoors
[email protected]
Guided Ice Fishing and More...

My thoughts exactly!! They will be the sight fishing miracle, teamed up with a pink and white ant!

------------------
------------------
Matthew J. Breuer
Northcountry Guide Service
mjbreuer...at...paulbunyan.net

FM Sponsors

[This message has been edited by Matt Breuer (edited 10-06-2004).]

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Again,
you can see all the items talked about above and much more at:

TackleCity.com

There are some very good deals in there for a lot of ice fishing nuclear ants, jigs, glow, spoons, swimming lures.

Save a bunch of $$$$$$$ this year.