• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Winter is here!

Its funny how fast the seasons can change in North Dakota. A week ago today it was in the 60's and today we had to work hard just to climb above 20. The first winter storm of the season left about 4-7 inches of snow in the Devils Lake area and thats going to really help keep those temps down so we can start making some ice. This morning I took a drive around the lake and the areas that were calm and out of the wind were froze over. Once the sun beat on it for a while it dissapeared but it was a great sight to finally see ice again. It wont be long now!

Jeff Dosch

www.doschguides.com

I think the last 2 days will give plenty ice with the minus temps and the high winds. It is -14 with 30 plus MPH winds here in NE Montana. I see the storm is headed in the direction of Devils Lake. Hope it isn't to severe or last to long for all the good Pheasant huntting in the Dakotas