• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nature Vision Weed’Ez

Finding a product that actually calls fish to your location is impossible. However, finding a product that will hold fish in your area is within reach. Nature Vision, the parent company of MarCum and Aqua-Vu has a product called Weed’Ez.

Putting cover in the lake and leaving it there(without a DNR permit)is illegal. Yet, putting something there to hold the fish, in which you remove and bring home with you is not. We all know fish relate to cover, it’s like a comfort barrier for them. Weed’Ez is just that, your own little weed edge.

Finding the proper location is still the first step in successful ice fishing. However, at times you can make your spot even better, adding Weed’Ez can turn a good spot into a great spot. Schools of roaming fish will now stop and use your artificial weed edge. Keeping the fish beneath you longer, allowing you to catch more fish.

When I first started using Weed’Ez and products like it, I didn’t have much faith in it. I thought it was a gimmick. Yet, after using them a few times, I have learned that they are an fun and important item to have. I found that it did keep fish in my area longer, especially on days when fish seemed to be on the move. It even fun to play with different hole patterns/weed’ez placement. I have used a line, and T shape, V shapes, and squares, even large U shapes, all with good success.

Weed’Ez are also affordable. At $20 per 4 pack, its something you can try and form your own opinion.

Weed-Ez4pack.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00007.jpg