• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Deer Hunting Reports

Just wondering what's happening with the deer hunters in your neck of the woods? I would suspect that there is quite a bit of "rut" activity in the last couple of weeks. I know that the buck sign has exploded in the last two weeks in Northern MN. I'll be heading up November 19-20th for my 1st ever Canadian Whitetail experience with Camp Manitou. All indications are that this is a 1st class operation and I can't wait to meet Matt and his guide staff.

Looking forward to any reports.

Things are just starting to get into full swing, lots of rubs, scrapes, and plenty of bucks chasing does. The group that is leaving tomorrow went 8-9 with 1 guy missing, so all in all it was a good week. We are expecting good things for the next groups coming tomorrow.

Looking forwar to seeing you at camp in a week in a 1/2 bowhuntr.

I will post another report next weekend.

Thanks for posting the pictures, I couldn't get them all to upload for some reason.

If anyone is looking for next year, things are already pretty tight for new customers. We may be able to squeeze you into an early hunt, but you should be talking to your buddies and planning now.

If anyone has any new questions, just let me know.

Also, we will be launching a new HSOforum with all the new fishing and hunting pictures in a few days.