• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hunting party sucess?

Just wondering how many put their groups sucess first, i always hunt with my family, wife, two boys, always try to find them the best stands and put in the best postions for shots.I have shot numerous deer most excitment to me is others sucess?

I agree Buck. I try to put the others that hunt with me in the best stands. I bow hunt pretty hard so I have shot deer already and will probably wack another one or two and then there is the Muzzy season. I will take their pictures and help drag. Pretty fun stuff.

im only 17 and hunt w/ dad and bro. i usually let them have the good stands dont matter if i get a deer more of a waterfowler anyways but as soon as i get a call that one of them has got one im outta the stand asap and goin to help them i think thats more fun that shooting a deer

We have a group of about 8 people that might not be there all at once. But most every stand is a good one. We usually sit in the same stand year after year, some shuffling after opening weekend to see some new scenery. last year we were 112% success rate.