• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Question?

woody1975

Like I have said before, the old way of doing things that we are all used to was pretty different. It will take a year or two before people realize what the changes really mean. I'm sure that there are people out there who have purchased a few extra licenses this year and didn't need to. The way the DNR has it set up, it really is easier once you get used to it, and you really don't have to buy as many tags if you don't want to, so in the long run, it can save you money, but still give you more opportunities to tag a buck being able to go all three seasons if you choose and have not reached your bag limit.

Maybe for some 96, but for me the all season was the easiest/best system we've ever had and didn't need changing. Its a bigger pain to buy three seperate licenses and have three seperate tags printed than the all-season. I'm going to be able to shoot only one deer either way since I'm in a lottery area but now I have to keep track of way more paper and always worry that I've grabbed the right one of the three... Plus this year the DNR lost $27 on me. I knew with the new baby that i wasn't going to get out enough to justify the bow license so I didn't buy it. I would have bought the all season though if it was still around, then if I got a day or two here and there I could have gotten out...