• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who's Going Out And Who Can Not Wait?

Shack

Jr will be along side me again but this year he'll have a rifle. So I'm excited about that. We've been using a buddy stand the last 3 years. I noticed there was a lot less room this year, the kids been growing.

My first deer hunt was many years ago, I'll never forget that or the man that took me along on many firsts in the outdoors.

While many hunting partners and traditions have changed over the years, one thing hasn't changed. Its that bounty of Halloween candy couldn't be more perfect. Joel had a good tip for those noisy wrappers, simply unwrap and put into another container.

Good Luck and be safe.

Well, the traffic on 169 from Princeton to Elk River has been thick going north with trucks with wheelers, campers with wheelers and even cars with wheelers.

You know a "going up north" hunter, because they all put a blaze orange hat on their dash grin

Quote:
Joel had a good tip for those noisy wrappers, simply unwrap and put into another container.

Very good tip ST!! wink