• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

stone legacy revolution

norm

For any of you who might already have one, I was just wondering how big the pocket is. There weren't any dimensions for just the pocket on their site and I was trying to figure out if all my stuff would fit in there.

Thanks

The pocket in the Revolution is pretty big, and I can fit a lot of stuff in mine. I'm not positive on the dimensions, but I can get a Lil Dipper in the pocket, along with extra tackle boxes, auger extension, extra line, weights, bait, towel, gloves...just to name a few. Here are a few pictures of my Revolution...

47b4d702b3127cceb77e7860d38d0000001610

47b4d702b3127cceb77e782b52f60000001610

47b4d702b3127cceb77e7fc8128e0000001610

The Revolution in the pictures above was last years model, and this years model (which will be the one you are getting) is bigger and slightly redesigned to better suit us ice fishermen. So if I can fit all that stuff in the old model, I can't wait to see the new model. The best part about the Revoultion is that it still stays pretty lightweight, even with 6-8 rod/reel combos and all the extra gear.

What do you plan on putting in the Revolution?

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
Matt Johnson Outdoors
[email protected]
Guided Ice Fishing and More...

You can order them on the Stone Legacy website right now and you will recieve your order no later than November 1, but I would expect it to be sooner than that as well. Plenty of time before the season kicks off.

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
Matt Johnson Outdoors
[email protected]
Guided Ice Fishing and More...