• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

DONT FORGET TO VOTE

HA HA, its not even close to what you see on TV. The pretty palm tree's every where, NOT! Only on the interstate or in peoples yard that paid way to much money for them to fall on their houses during a hurricane. As for the pink camo and camo bikini's unfortunatly, yes, they are everywhere sick. Would you like me to send you one? I have even seen purple camo

Alrighty-I voted! I waited for about 15 mins. only because the electronic voting machine (with headphones,touch screen and a cushy chair. I think it's for the hard of hearing or elderly! blush) opened up and the 5 elderly people in front of me didn't want to use it!! laugh I voted in luxury! crazysmile

YEAAA Lisa!

We didnt have any electronic machines. I'm waiting for FL to be on the news again. People were saying that the machines werent working right they were rejecting votes or some crazyness like that.

NO! you do not need to be sending me anything like that. there has been talk in the news about fla makin the news agian about the elections. wait and see i guess. never heard of the electronic machines, i thought cold spring wa way ahead in technology with the electronic counters. now theres touch screens. wow.

its the touch screens that are messing up here from what I hear. Ive been watching the Election HQ and they are saying at one location 2 black panthers are blocking the doorway and trying to intimidate the white voters and the police had to be called in, in Philidelphia. Stuff like this is going on everywhere it makes me want to move to Canada. Cant help wandering whats going to happen when this is all over.

People are voting on a constitutional amendment to dedicate this tax increase for the outdoors and the arts. There are people like me who think the items being funded should go through the legislative process, not become a part of our constitution for 25 years.

I'm sure everyone means well in their own way. I however need not make an opinion since I dont live there. I know I voted no to things here I thought was a waste and another that will cost us but its needed.