• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Wookiee

Sauger and Saugeye -Photo Gallery

Time to bring this thread back to life. Here is a dandy 20 incher from yesterday. full-22671-52326-img_20141227_170742.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Bad grounds  make trailer lights do odd things. Tail llights work until you step on the brake then nothing works until you let off the brake. Tail lights off and all the lights flash when using the turn signal. It is likely not a ground issue.
    • Nope.  It has been going on long enough to avoid that. 
    • Sous Vide... 😀 If not sous vide, then a dutch oven with a steamer thing. If it is too big for a dutch oven  with one of those folding steamer things then I would dig out my 18 quart roaster oven .  I think they even come with a rack.  
    • I think maybe Lund was too aggressive with the price increases in recent years of easy money or something.  When I bought my provee in 98, the difference between it and the comparable Alumacraft was only a few hundred bucks on a 20k package.   And the trim on the Lund looked nicer and more durable.     Some years later and I was at a boat show or something and the prices on ProVs had gone up and the difference was much more.      Presumably a deliberate decision to make ProV a premium product and insert a few other models  in there.   
    • Great call on the chuck, I'm still contemplating it, it sounds fun to give it a try though. At this point I'm leaning on pouring some smoke at it and trying a batch of pastrami,  just have to figure out a way to steam it in the end..
    • Minky, what lb test are you using?   I’m running 2 and 3 Micro Ice on pretty much everything I have for panfish.  I’ve been impressed with what it can handle along with its fish ability.  Pairing with the right rods helps a bunch too.
    • I had to do the same fix on my ‘Ol 96er.
    • Can you leave a propane tank on all summer or does that have to come off at the end of season
    • Used the impulse mayflys today, the fish were not biting well. I ended up catching a few nice gills on the mayflys but more fish with  the demon/ waxie combo. I want to try some lighter line with the horizontal jig /impulse mayfly and see what happens. Maybe 5 years ago I moved away from winter panfish fishing. I am so glad I am back catching panfish, a very enjoyable way to pass a winter morning!
    • 13 years ago I had my heart set on a Lund, I went with an Alumacraft because I could rig it out nicer with the money I was allotted by my better half at the time..........no regrets.