• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ANGLE EYE JRS

GRAND DAD

Sounds like these lures are pretty hot for panfish and walleyes. Has anyone used them for trout? Lakers, bows, or browns. That's mainly what we fish for through the ice out here in Colorado. I wouldn't mind picking some of these up, thanks for the site.

John

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

They were originally invented for use with trout. Pretty good open water spoon as well. smile.gif

For everyone's convenience you can get your Angel Eyes, Go Devils, Custom Spins and Jigs, Island Lures, Jig-a-Whoppers, Bad Dog Lures, and Tackle City jig kits at:

TackleCity.com - CLICK HERE

Save yourself some money this Ice Fishing Season.

Near our home we have a small trout stream and my son had a blast using the Hammered Gold Angel Eye Jr. He was actually using his ultra lite ice fishing rod (Leave it to my son to do that one..lol) because he said he could cast it under the brush better. Many of the old time fly guys were down there casting their flies and not getting anything. My son would catch one every so many minutes until finally they had to come see what he was using. I never asked how much he sold the spoons to them for but I do know he was smiling pretty hard when he got home and told me he needed more... some how it seems that bin was pretty light the rest of the season now that I think about it.

The Angel Eye Jr. is a light minnow shaped spoon that in even the slightest current will lift just off the bottom and sit there and flutter. It just drives trout crazy in the open streams. Then it can also be used as it has became most known for as a vertical jigging spoon through the ice for all species .

Jeff