• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thorne Bros Rods

iffwalleyes

Say guys just thinking about my next Thorne Bros Rod. I currently have 2 sweet heart walleye rods and a dead stick and they are awesome. I was woundering what you guys use for crappies. I was thinking of getting one of there sweat heart perch rods for that. Or do you guys go and used that sweet heart panfish rod for that. I guess knowing myself I probably will just go ahead and buy both. All I know is that since buying my first one last year I will never buy another rod from fleet farm.

------------------
Grip it and Rip it

IFFWalleyes
I Fish For Walleyes
iffwalleyes at yahoo.com

I would go with a 28" Sweet Heart

I would talk with the guys at Thorne Brothers. They know their rods inside and out. Tell them what you have and what you are looking for and they will direct you into the right rod. You might want to consider having them build a rod for you. There is little differance in cost to have one made. Talk with Bill and he can make you what ever you are looking for.

Between my wife and myself we have at least 24 of Thorne Brothers rods. It has taken me over an hour at times to pick out the exact rod action I am looking for.

I like the Panfish Sweetheart Plus and the Finesse Plus for crappies.

The rod I'm impressived with is the Professional Plus, thats gonna make an awesome catfish rod this winter smile.gif

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
Matt Johnson Outdoors
[email protected]
Metro Area Ice Fishing and more...

Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio-Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle
Fish Fever