• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

27 Inch Toshiba

I have a 10-12 year old 27" color Toshiba TV that if someone is interested they can have otherwise it is going to be dropped at a recycler.

If interested here is the story on the set. It still has nice color but the image is not perfect. The TV set also has an odd feature. Every now and again the picture will simply go black. It always comes back but just something I would want to be know so no surprise. Maybe a good garage TV set or other use.

I live in Maplewood and would be willing to drive a few miles drop it off.

First one to respond with interest its yours.

I have one that does the exact same thing some times it will work fine for days but it seems like just when something is getting interesting Vikes driving,wild on a break away,2 on in the ninth trailing or martha adding a secret spice.oops was that last part out loud?The picture goes poof but comes back in a minute or so.I was told to take the back off and blow every thing off with a air hose. but I'm thinking that between the two of these you have one nice tv this one is also free but I believe this one may be 32"

riverrat56 it is yours,next trip to the metro I'll bring it back for you.I also have an extra 19" that works fine that you can have.It is the least I can do after getting you all jacked up to fish green only to have my boat break.

Thanks meatfish