• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best trail cam picture ever!

well i guess i never even thought of the fact that it could be fake, that is very true but i feel that now a days if people see something amazing or neat in a picture they automatically assume it is a fake and i try to not be like that, it is very cool non the less.

Fake.... Oh, did I say that already on this post and the other ones???

good grief. Look at that pic a little closer for those that think its real.

I have many many pics of deer on cam. And one thing I can tell you is that ANY pic of a deer up close to the cam that moves quickly, is a smeared mess on the pic.

You cannot get a pic of a deer like that in that clarity from ANY trail cam, when it would be moving that fast after being shot. I am pretty sure it didnt suspend for 3 seconds to get that clarity.

Its a pic of a deer, laying dead on the ground, thats been transposed onto this pic. Period.

For those that dont know the power of Photoshop, you need to check it out. Anything can be done now.

alright...this will settle it. I think the other picture is in the archery forum. Look at the top of the deers back in this one and then in the archery one. Notice that there is a lot more light coming through on the deers back. PHOTOSHOPPED...still cool though