• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Taylors Falls

I'm heading to Taylors Falls tomorrow Nov 1 to help a buddy set up for a little marriage proposal down by the river. So once my mission is complete, I'm trying to determine if there is any viable hunting available in the area. Small Game, grouse, anything along those lines. Any thoughts? Areas to look at on a map?

Thanks in advance

I live close to that area but don't know where any huntable public land is. The closest I know of is Carlos Avery. Wild River park is right by T.F. and I bet someone at the park office would know where to send you. Other than that you could try talking to some landowners. Not too much for grouse in the area. Pheasants would be a better upland bird choice. Squirrels galore.