• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

IceLeaders Highlights 2004 - MUST SEE

Rick

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job on that video Rick.

It sure reminds me of days gone by with the Knights of Columbus on Medicine Lake. They no longer have their contest any more, but I just bet ya that we could have one very good turn out. I'd be very interested in doing whatever I can to help....I really miss all that fun at the raffle too!!

lakeman

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

IceLeaders Highlight VIDEO - High Speed - CLICK HERE

IceLeaders presents

2004 ICE FISHING Highlights - GOOD STUFF

Does this video get you cranked for Ice Fishing or what?

jbjr,

Yep, the event is open to anyone, no matter what age or experience. Everyone is welcome to join in the fun. Last winter we saw several families show up to some of the events and they had a blast! You can win some great prizes, meet a lot of new people and enjoy the sport of ice fishing. We will also take you out on the ice and help put you on fish. The ICE Series events are a good chance to get back in the swing of things and learn a lot about ice fishing.

I hope to see you at one of the events! smile.gif

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

jbjr,

Here's the list of events and dates for this winter...

Jan 8th - Winnibigoshish - Denny's Resort

Jan 22nd - Medicine Lake (Metro) - Harty's Boatworks

Jan 29th - Burntside Lake near Ely

Feb 5th - Minnetonka - Spring Park Bay Public Access

Feb 12th - Rush Lake - CJ's on Rush

Feb 19th - Nelson Lake, Hayward, Wisconsin- Nelson Lake Landing Resort

Feb 26th - Channel Lake, Fox Lake Chain of Lakes, Illinois

March 5th - Cool Cats - Horseshoe Lake, Richmond, MN

March 19th - Rainy Lake - Woody's Resort

More information regarding registration will be posted shortly...

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

Maybe bhorn (Bob) can tell us all a little bit about the guided experiance aspect of entering an ICE Series Event.

What do you say Bob?

The events are great!!! You will meet a great bunch of people. Your skill level can be from newbe to pro. They are there to put YOU on fish and catch them. They have good food and prizes too. Mille Lacs was my first event last year and I caught the walleye you see above( guided by Rick and the Prostaff) and later that day I won a Marcum LX-3. A day I won`t forget. Come out to an event and you will see the fun that we are all having. By the way I drive from Illinois to go to these events. Fish On

For those wondering about the video:

IceLeaders presents

2004 ICE FISHING Highlights - GOOD STUFF

Does this video get you cranked for Ice Fishing or what?

The video does get a guy charged for this ice season! There are some great clips in there.cool.gif

It was a blast fishing these last year and I am thrilled to be helping with the ICE Series this year.Its going to be another great year awarding trophies and giving away great sponsors gear.Its also great to see our staff helping folks get on fish.

Check it out here.

I.C.E. Series

That looks like a great lineup. I might have to make a few road trips this winter! I have my spot on burntside picked out and I might have to come down to medecine and make an apearance.

><>deadeye